12826847

what can I do if my mental capacity is being questioned

Customer Question

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am an 84 year old with some memory loss. social services used that to take over my assets, claiming I lack mental capacity

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Like I said I am told that I will be referred to the court of protection

Just to let you know, this isn't really my area given the facts you've now provided.

I have opted out and I'm trying to find you somebody who can help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you tell me if someone is trying to get me an answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i need an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

obviously i contacyed you for an answer to a very urgent question. it appears that you are not going to be able to help me, i am now asking for a refund