13262538

Hi, my wife divorced me over two years ago on the grounds of

Hi, my wife divorced me over two years ago on the grounds of my admitted adultery. In fact, I left her for another man, whom I hope to marry in the summer. My ex-wife's sister says the divorce is invalid and is threatening to reveal that I did not commit adultery with a woman. Is she right? What can I do?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Please do not worry - the divorce is not invalid and the Court will not take any action if your ex sister in law reports anything.
The most basic point is that the only one who knows who you have or have not slept with is you!
I hope that this of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Do you need further assistance/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your answer. I'm just worried that she'll turn up at the wedding and when 'just impediment' or whatever is mentioned, she'll make a scene and the wedding will be stopped
No that is not a Just impediment
However do mention it to the Registrar - simply say that your ee sister in law has threatened to disrupt the wedding
the only think the Registrar will be interested in is that you have a valid Absolute