75100385

My nieghbour has been constantly been having coments

Customer Question

My nieghbour has been constantly been having nasty coments about me for years,however it has got seriious when i bought two dogs & she vowed to have them taken off me ,in oct she wrote to environmental health accusing our dogs of barking all the time she even went as far as going to some of our other neighbours to rally up support.my dog had puppies recently yesterday she we received a letter fro the district council sayi g it has been reported we are running a dog breeding business from home ,we changed are detatched garage into a room with a log burner ,my husband said to my neighbour we will put dogs in there when we are out so they dont upset you,she agreed,however she gas also reported us for having a flue installed we are now facing an inspection of our property my home is on a mortgage i am unable to move please help,my neighbour is dictating everything we do it is not a very nice way tolive thank you charlotte crozier

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : I can see this is very upsetting, what is it you want to achieve?