12826847

It would appear that our Council of Management will not meet

Customer Question

It would appear that our Council of Management will not meet the deadlines as detailed in section 304 of the Companies Act. The request to call a General Meeting in accordance with section 303 of the Act on 30/12/13, they have not posted notice to call a GM yet. If they do not comply by the 21st day 20/01/14 I will call the General Meeting under section 305 of the Act.
My question is; do I have to use the original request or can I change the resolution and any proposal that was included in the original request? Also is there a specific manner in which my call for a General Meeting must be made.
I can send my original request and proposal if this helps
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please continue Nicola

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Do you want to change the wording of the original resolution request please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, can I send you a Word Document ?
Yes. Email experts@justanswer.co.uk
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking this up.

I have just sent an email to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

David

Ok. That will go to admin so it can take some time to get to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK, I look forward to your reply
Yes, I will let you know when I get it.