12826847

hello ive only been married just over six months over the

Customer Question

hello ive only been married just over six months over the that last few months she has got very moody and violent ouburts also ..in other words she is inciting violence i cannot touch her as she said on a few times she will call the police and off course i will be arrested ..the house is totally mine a retirment bungalow she doesent contribute to any bills at all i pay everthing...i need help please as im 68 years old now .totally crazy this situation b XXXXXX

Where was your wife living before you married?
What assets do you each have?
How old is your wife?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello she is a philipino lady and lived in the philipines she is just 25 years ..she has no assets at all she is totally depentant on me .I just have mr retirement bungalow..however her mood swings are totally out off order ..yes there is a big huge gap however age is ony a number

I awit your reply asap

thankyou

bernard

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I awit your reply asap

thankyou

bernard

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ahh yes almost forgot she is here on a wife visa only she is not a british person and never will be she can only stay until 2015 then she has to go home to her country..on three occashions ive almosr called the police its that bad

bernard

What income do you each have?
Vlare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as I said she has no income at all ok ..im on the penshion only I pay all the bills my penshion 620.00 per month that's it

bernard

If that is your only income may I ask how you met the immigration requirements for a spouse visa?
This is important as you are in a very difficult position at the moment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi I had some small savings to pay for the visa fee.s ok all in my name as she dosent have a bank account here at all I was the the sponser ...when you say im in a difficult position what does that mean exacually??

thanks

bernard

How did you satisfy the income requirement?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive already answerd that with my savings and my home in my name only and past accounts when I was working .

bernard

There is a requirement that you either have an income above £18,000 or substantial capital assets in order for a spouse visa to be granted to ensure that the incoming spouse will have no access to public funds.
I need to know how much your savings are in order to work out how best to help you in your current position given that your wife will not be rehoused if she is forced to leave
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it was in access off 18.000 I needed a 1000 for visa fee the rest in in restickted bonds the only reason she god the visa was because off my savings not my income ..and the government wouldent rehouse her they would send her home to her house in the philipines ..and most off all she cannot claim any benefits as she doesent hold a uk passport ok

thanks

bernard

how much do you have in savings - however restricted.
For clarity - do you wish to end the marriage?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Relist: Answer came too late. hello I asked one last question and no reply at all ive used your service a few times now I just need some peace off mind ok thankyou b XXXXXX

I cannot do that without having the information that I have requested.
You are in a potentially very difficult position because of her immigration status so I need to know what funds you have available and whether you wish to end the marriage