12826847

What are the rights and responsibilities for taking payment

Customer Question

What are the rights and responsibilities for taking payment as given in the sale of goods act?
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
Hi can you explain your question a little more? What particular issue are you concerned about? Have you purchased goods?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am doing an apprenticeship program at work and this is one of the questions here is the ful question as written down in front of me

What are the relevant rights,duties and responsibilities for taking

payment as given in the sale of goods act?

Well I have to comments really. First ,it is a rathe strange question which is not really clear or grammatically correct. Secondly I do not do "homework" . You need to do your own research. I suggest you look at a summary of the Sale of Goods act If this is commercial not just consumer then you need to look at when the price is payable and the rules about delivery. I suggest you also look at the warranties a seller gives.

That aside I shall opt out to see if another expert is prepared to help
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I can give you guidance but I can not do the work for you, is that ok?