29905560

I was accused of attacking a member of a company who work within

Customer Question

I was accused of attacking a member of a company who work within our company of attacking her with a cardboard box, this has dragged on for 4 months affecting my health, her company have finished the investigation and have found it unfounded, I am still worried as we cover area's without cctv and she may do this again, I have asked for her to be moved from our location or at least moved to clean in anthor area where I will not be left to this type of accusation.Neither her company or mine seem to be able to sort this. Hence I am still stressed. I love my job and am feeling that though I was a victim of unproving accusations I feel like I am being sentenced and she is getting of scott free

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How long have you worked there for please?

JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

21 yrs full time with 2 yrs agency on top.

Ben Jones :
OK, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this with me - I will look into this for you, get my response ready and get back to you on here. No need to wait around and you will get an email when I have responded, thank you
JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

I have had no reply am being sent back and forwards from your email responses and getting no where. If you do not reply within 10 mins I would like a full refund I am not paid well and have risked the little money on this. I put my email address in I try to sign in you ask me to click on a format on the left that is not there. I have trusted you yet seem to be getting abused and let down by this company.

Ben Jones :

Hi, apologies for any delay but there are two reasons - one is that the site is experiencing technical issues today and I am not able to access chat whenever I want. often having to make a number of attempts every time. Also you marked your question as Medium Urgency so it will not necessarily get an instant response. Now before I provide my response please let me know what you would actually like to achieve with the situation you are facing at work?

Ben Jones :

Hi, do you still need help with this as I am more than happy to continue my advice if you wish me to?

JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

no I want a full refund fund as you were supposed to be on line 24/7 and any solicitor could of answered my query instantly you did not so would like a full refund, if you claim to be on line 24/7 and do not respond then this is a false claim on your behalf. When I signed up and paid my money your 24/7 is what attacted me and got me to pay, you have not carried out your contactual statement so it you do no refund I will take this futher. for info photo shot's of dates and messages have been taken.

JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

in out make your mind up?

JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

you are accodi

JACUSTOMER-9cs8pka3- :

your are according to the message at the top of this site online to talk to me yet you are not?