75100385

Hello, my wife and I own a small poultry business. The wife

Customer Question

Hello, my wife and I own a small poultry business. The wife actually runs the business. The chickens/ chicks /ducks are all free range on 5 acres. The locality is just outside a small village. We are registered with Defra and we work closely with our vets who both give a very good report. We tend to give people advise, rehome birds, or save them. We ensure the top quality existance for our birds because that is our business, we sell good healthy fowl. BUT. we continue to have malicious accusations made to various depts ie staffs county council enviro agency today the RSPC and the rest.Each time we are given a clean bill of health. I have tried each time to obtain the names and address of these people but I am told each time that they are not obliged to divulge this information. What can you suggest, my wife is now extremely distressed with all the various slanderous remarks. regards XXXXX XXXXX Harlaston Poultry.

Alex Watts :

Hello Brian my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

I can understand this is distressing.

Alex Watts :

I assume you want to stop who is doing this?

Alex Watts :

Are you able to reply?