75100385

Civil litigation. The written order of the judge is diferent

Customer Question

Civil litigation. The written order of the judge is diferent from what he said in court. It looks like he changed his mind after the hearing had finished. He did not have notes taken during the hearing so there is no transcript of proceedings to refer to. What can we do?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What type of matter was this please?