75100385

If there is no evidence that a person is being stalked can

Customer Question

If there is no evidence that a person is being stalked can that person still report to the police just based on law in UK? Will it backfire as the person who is the stalker is in a high position?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Could you please explain the situation a little more?
JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

I am a psychiatrist from India who has come to UK with family 3 years back. Having got my GMC I did a clinical attachment during which time the so called stalker was my supervisor for sometime, before I realized that he had a fancy for me and changed to another supervisor. I made an error of labelling him as having some personality traits to the clinical director as that was my feeling about it and if I kept quiet that was being mis-construed too.However ever since then whatever I do is somehow known to him. I had to attend many interviews before I got a job as a speciality doctor in Psychiatry in Kent. There unfortunately again for my misfoetune my Consultant supervisor was a Borderline personality type of person and after much mental trauma I did get an OK reference from him. However once I moved on with this refernce to another trust, I had applied for a bank post with the trust where I had done my clinical attachment. This somehow triggered the whole story of what happened to me in Kent to come out and I started being labelled as a person having random affairs, when this was totally untrue. I even was and am on medication myself for the mental trauma I had in Kent. But since that was my first job I had continued. Also I feel that I had to attend so many interviews also because of this stalker using his power to see to it that I do not get a job. However to this also I have no evidence, but I felt so as one place did almost take me then refused to give a reply to why they rejected me later. They also had said that they had liked me. I also feel that this stalker is borderline personality disorder. However I had to downgrade from the best trust in England to another trust due to my boss at Kent, and that may have triggered to find out why from the previous institute? My question is is it legal to share information about an employee without the employee consent even among consultants. However I made a mistake and did apologize to the stalker's secretary about forgiving me if I had done anything offensive, but this too was mis-construed. I did this so that the matter would end and if he has a grudge he may feel his ego is satisfied. But this did not happen. Now my only saving grace is I am not in touch with any of these people after working with them. No texts, calls or e-mails to them or from them.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

reason I felt stalked-

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

1.People around me in Bedford staring at me, even once I felt someone did photograph me in Mc Donald's and it was too quick and I was so stunned that I did not want to query him as I myself could not understand the erason why as I was just a common person not a celebrity/ famous person.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

2.A man in the train said that Yes we all should go to Cambrideshire, where I currently live, and then said if people from India work in London /kent etc such things only will happen. This was as I did do bank work in Priory hospital, where I had a great time and they really liked me.So I used to go to London.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

3.People used to look at me and smile the way they never did before. I was very puzzled.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

4.When I went to my GP for medication for mental trauma I had in my previous workplace she said that now it all is coming out. So thsi is the truth. What are these people in Weller weller wing (Psychiatry department) saying!!!

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

Unfortunately I in retrospect feel that I should have asked the GP then on what she said and what were the people in Weller wing saying.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

Anyway, I dont feel people would like to even talk to me as now a stalker in a powerful position is after me. I also realized people stopped interacting too much with me and many people dropped out of touch.

JACUSTOMER-csu2vvyu- :

Such a thing has never happened in India with me and I am totally upset that this had to happen in a foreign country to me.Please do understand that the current trust in which i work also knows all this and I feel that the stalker is using his power again to manipulate the consultants here. Though I am well liked here and am OK workwise.

Alex Watts :

Ok - you are being stalked. What is it you want to achieve please?