29905560

Help! I am needing to find a solicitor for my son who has learning

Customer Question

Help! I am needing to find a solicitor for my son who has learning and physical disabilities.
He has an allegation of inappropriate behaviour in the workplace being levelled against him and we have just heard that the disciplinary hearing is on 7th Feb. We suspect that there is discrimination involved in this. Unfortunately he does not belong to a Union. please can you reccomend someone in the Fife area. Thank you.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is the allegation?

JACUSTOMER-fd3ybemn- :

My son is alleged to have made inappropriate comments. With his learning disability he is very non-offensive - but it seems that these comments have been interpreted incorrectly. also some of the staff have indicated that they think he is strange because of his appearance.

JACUSTOMER-fd3ybemn- :

This is urgent as I need to get something sorted for him today as I will be away for a week.

Ben Jones : Apologies for the slight delay, I experienced some temporary connection issues earlier on. All seems to be resolved now so I can continue with my advice.
Ben Jones : What do you expect the solicitor to do in this particular case please?