75100385

Hello There, You recently gave me some advice about a situation

Customer Question

Hello There,

You recently gave me some advice about a situation related to constructive dismissal. You suggested that I try and agree a settlement with my old employer before going down the legal route. I have tried this for the past 4 weeks and they won't answer my requests. THerefore, I'd like to take this to the next stage which I believe is sending them a letter from a solicitor outling my grievance and the request for some type of compensation. Would you be prepared to do this on my behalf

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are asking us to act for you or just make a referral?

JACUSTOMER-nm669pov- : What does a referral mean?
Ben Jones :

To a solicitor that can help.

JACUSTOMER-nm669pov- : No I'm very pleased with the replies you have given so far so pleased to have you act on my behalf
Ben Jones :

I am unable to work for you directly under the site rules but I can refer you to somebody who can.

JACUSTOMER-nm669pov- : Okay that will be great
Ben Jones :

OK, thank you, please leave this with me - I will look into this for you, get my response ready and get back to you on here. No need to wait around and you will get an email when I have responded, thank you

Ben Jones :

Hi, looks like I cannot refer you either, not under the rules of the site, all I can say is that you will need to independently find a solicitor to help you from the Law Society

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been waiting for the solicitor to send me an email as he said in his second last correspondence. I still want to pursue this action. How do I do that and can you help? Jim A

The original Expert opted out of the question after realising he could not help.

We will continue to look for another Professional to assist you.

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I am not an employment law expert but can give you a list of ones that live locally if that helps?

What town do you live in?

They can do the work for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your response. I live in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Jim A

Wilsone & Duffus 14 Chapel Street ABERDEEN AB10 1SP LP 76 ABERDEEN 1 E: [email protected]
P: 01224 251100
W: www.key-moves.co.uk

Burnett & Reid LLP 15 Golden Square ABERDEEN AB10 1WF LP 9 ABERDEEN 1 LEGAL POST
DX AB19 ABERDEEN E: [email protected]
P: 01224 644333
W: www.burnett-reid.co.uk

James & George Collie 1 East Craibstone Street ABERDEEN AB11 6YQ LP 33 ABERDEEN 1 LEGAL POST E: [email protected]
P: 01224 581581
W: www.jgcollie.co.uk

Gray & Connochie 6 Alford Place ABERDEEN AB10 1YD DX AB21 ABERDEEN E: [email protected]
P: 01224 649101
W: www.graycon.co.uk

Mackinnons 14 Carden Place ABERDEEN AB10 1UR LP 30 ABERDEEN 1
DX AB34 ABERDEEN E: [email protected]
P: 01224 632464
W: www.mackinnons.com

Aberdein Considine 7-9 Bon Accord Crescent ABERDEEN AB11 6DN LP 1 ABERDEEN 1 LEGAL POST
DX AB46 ABERDEEN E: [email protected]
P: 01224 589700
W: www.acandco.com

Does that help?