12826847

GA: mn, Dear Fran LIm a subject of heritance cheats can you h

Customer Question

Dear Fran L

I'm a subject of heritance cheats can you help
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for requesting me, but this is a question for a solicitor not a US lawyer. I'm going to transfer it over to UK law where someone familiar with Estate law can help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  Zoe-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/fraud-examiner/88psp-dear-fran-l-i-m-subject-heritance-cheats.html

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.