13262538

Marriage

Customer Question

I would like to get married but my partner is currently signing in and he doesn't have his papers yet. I have my British citizenship now and we would like to get married ASAP.
What is the difficulty in getting married?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We are trying to get advice on the best way to, only because he doesn't have his British stay yet, because he has to go and sign in every two weeks. Would this be a problem when we try and get married.
HI
There is nothing to prevent you from getting married.
However if he wishes to apply for a spouse visa then he will have to return to his home country to do so
I am not sure if this deals with what you wish to know please ask if you need further details