12826847

After my mother passed away my father made me joint owner of

Customer Question

After my mother passed away my father made me joint owner of their home that was eight and a half years ago.we have lived together sharing all household bills.my father recently passed away leaving a will : all money's shared with siblings and house and all contents to me. Does the value of the property and contents go to probate ? I was advised off a friend that it doesn't and it's called survivorship as I have owned the house for over 8 years is this true ??
Do you know if you held the Property as Beneficial Joint tenants - or Tenants in Common?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry Joint
Just to check - you understand the difference and you are certain this is how your ownership was registered?