LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

I was arrested on sat night for d&d after being sorted by the

Customer Question

I was arrested on sat night for d&d after being sorted by the duty sergent i was shown to my cell as i walked in i was hit from behind to the ground by about 4 or 5 officers and pinned there chest down it felt like one or two of them where sitting on my back i was in great pain and could not breath and i now have sever chest and rib pain is it my fault for being a silly drunk or can i do anything about it
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

Do you have any visible injuries? By D&D do yu mean drunk adnd disorderly? Were you charged with anything?

JACUSTOMER-vf5lbbdr- : yes drunk and disorderly not charged fixed penelty £90 and one bruise on the top of left arm i have been to a&e no broken rids just muscle damage in chest area i have been unable to work since it happened
LondonlawyerJ :

Thankyou. I am starting a trial today but will answer you this evening.