Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

Hi, just wanted to ask there is a Criminal Barrister called

Hi, just wanted to ask there is a Criminal Barrister called Aba Salaka in London. What do u think of him. He's willing to fight my case what would you recommened?
Thanks for you r question. He is not listed in the BAR directory.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What does it mean by custodial remand?
It means being kept in prison whilst waiting trial as opposed to being remanded on bail
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am also giving £65,000 as for assurity. Would they give me my money back
To whom are you giving £65,000 ? what have you been charged with? That is a very high bail
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They have found £20,000 at my house which was for my car. But police raid my house and charged me with money laundry
ok. You ought to get a local solicitor to assist you with this.

If you want more advice about this offence then I suggest you start a new question string and I will get one of my specialist colleagues to assist you.

Please give me a favourable rating for my answers to your original question. Thanks]
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is J C chamber?
I do not understand your question but in any event you have not given me a favourable rating for answering your original question so I am not minded to respond further
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I wanted to ask another question. I need to file a case/ report under family law. Which my barrister said its going to cost me £1,000 or £15,00. It's to do with my daughter. She's 2 years old. She was 2 weeks old when I saw her last. The case is in court. But my mrs keep on accusing me and putting more allegations on me. Can I go for legal aid and under what circumstances I can file that case file. N they said they might put injunction on me so I won't run away anywhere.
sorry but children issues are not my speciality. It would be better if you post this as a new question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did post my question as new question but they haven't replied me back yet
OK not much I can do as like all the experts I am remote from and independent of the site.

I would guess seeing the price attached that the experts think it is underpriced.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you