12826847

I have received a form 55 notice of seizure, have offered a

Customer Question

I have received a form 55 notice of seizure, have offered a payment plan, but was refused, do I have to allow them access, what options do I have?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Can you explain your situation a bit more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The form 55 Notice of seizure was hand delivered by a Certified Bailiff last week, the debt is £4985.00 , he did not enter the property but I did make a payment £200.00, was told to email the office with a payment plan, this was done offered £200.00 per week, notified yesterday this was rejected by the claimant he wants full payment within 3 days, if not they are going to turn up with a lorry to remove goods. What are my options?

Just to let you know, I can't maintain an internet connection at this court so I've asked somebody else to look at this for you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.