12826847

hi got a notice of distress warrant, spoken to them regarding

Customer Question

hi got a notice of distress warrant, spoken to them regarding paying it off they request that I pay £115 per week but I just cant afford that I only work 2 days per week £765.89 per month and its putting me in hardship I wont be able to pay my rent or council tax so I will end up on the street can you help I am willing to pay £50 per week

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

How much is the oustanding debt please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

£2,655.00

And what is your specific question about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi got a notice of distress warrant, spoken to them regarding paying it off they request that I pay £115 per week but I just cant afford that I only work 2 days per week £765.89 per month and its putting me in hardship I wont be able to pay my rent or council tax so I will end up on the street can you help I am willing to pay £50 per week. I would like further advice on this matter is it possible to make £50 payment or do I have to make this £115 per week

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What will happen if I can t pay £115 per week can they accept £50