12826847

my grandmother left money to my daughter in a trust fund but

my grandmother left money to my daughter in a trust fund but the solicitors who handled the fund are no longer registered. The fund was due to mature 5 years ago on my daughters 21st birthday but we have been unable to trace the fund for her. who do I need to contact for help or advice?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

If you contact the Law Society www.lawsociety.org.uk

They will tell you which firm took over the original solicitors and has all their files and deeds and Wills and trust documents.

Whenever a firm of solicitors goes out of business, all those documents are always passed on to another firm.

This will be capable of trace so it will be tracked down.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/