13262538

Im hoping you can advise me please. I have just recieved a

Customer Question

I'm hoping you can advise me please. I have just recieved a call regarding my brother. He has 4 children under 10yrs of age. social services has removed them and told him under section 3 of some act which he cant remeber what they said as he was is such shock. that they have removed the children for their safety and he is to leave the property immediately or the children will be placed in care.
is there a law that i can look up to see what section of what law they are talking about.
My brother is not a danger to his children. he is not violent. His wife and him are currently separating due to her going off with another man and becoming pregnant by him.
I would like to be able to call him back with some constructive advice.

Clare :

Hi Thank you for your question.

Clare :

Clare :

Clare :

What happened to precipitate this?

Clare :

Where is his ex?

JACUSTOMER-om04dlxk- :

I am not sure who contacted social services. My mother and sister attended my brothers home the other weekend and sternly advised him to straighten the place out becasue they were concerned the the cleanliness of the property was not up to a healthy standard for the children to be living in. My brother and sister in laws marrioage has been in poor shape for some time and he discovered she was having an affair before christmas. The property that they live in is a council owned property and both their names are on the agrrement. My brother's wife has told him he has to leave the property because she wants to move her new partner in. we have told him not to do this. he is the main carer for these children. he works part time and takes care of the children. His estranged wife spend 4 out of 7 nights minimum a w eek from home staying ather new partners. this new partner has a crimnal record for violence and is a heavy drug user.

JACUSTOMER-om04dlxk- :

Have you recieved this reply ok?

Clare :

Thank you for that

Clare :

How old are the children?

JACUSTOMER-om04dlxk- :

9 , 8, 5 and 4

Clare :

where is the mother now

Clare :

and where are the children now

Clare :

how bad is the house

JACUSTOMER-om04dlxk- :

I have just had my mother on the phone who has contacted my step dad My brother's actual father who is now on his way to the property and is going to call the police. I thankyou for talking with me.

Clare :

That is fine - add more details if you need to