12826847

My son is being harassed by Bailiffs to enforce collection

Customer Question

My son is being harassed by Bailiffs to enforce collection of goods on behalf of the Transport for London for a fine of £750, cost is mounting due to the bailiffs. My son has asked for e payment plan but has been refused.

I wish to help my son but not financially, as I'm still paying for a £9k loan I got out on his behalf. I do not wish my sons goods to be removed from his family home, as he has his third child due in two weeks and needs a stable environment.

I have held about 'transfer of ownership of goods' is this legal blinding that will spot any bailiff's removing the goods.

Thank You
Sheena

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this. Just to let you know I’m in court today so I’m unable to respond immediately and there may be a slight delay in getting back to you. I am not quite clear on your query can you please clarify that for me and I will help

JACUSTOMER-lnbc4go1- :

What am trying to do is stop the bailiffs taking goods from by son home to the amount of the fine and bailiffs cost, by stating that I own the goods a part payment due to the money he owes me.

I have converted this to q and a as I couldn't view your response.

What are you hoping to transfer? Do you mean to you? If so, its bad news I'm afraid.
How are we getting on?