75100385

I applied to a scooter co, with the intention of buying a mobility

Customer Question

I applied to a scooter co, with the intention of buying a mobility scooter on hp. I was honest and told them I had a bad credit, they said no problem, they wrote on the aggrement a deposit of £1,500 to impress the finance co. I was,nt aware until I read the contract with help of carer, as I have cataracts' they also ignored all my requirements of type of scooter and size, and delivered a class 3 scooter too large for me, phoned the co and they refused to exchange for a smaller one. The scooter was signed for on the 6/12/2013. since having this scooter, it has had both batteries replaced, reer wiring loom repaired after finding 2nd connections pulled out to charging system, brake assembly charging and re fixed. I am a born again Christian and was brought up to be honest, this co was,nt

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : When did you collect it? How much did you pay please?