LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
76316425

My 10 year old son had a leg injury. He tried to tell his

Customer Question

My 10 year old son had a leg injury. He tried to tell his teacher but was not allowed to inform the teacher of his problem. He was subsequently made to run round a field 3 times. The result of this was he could not walk when he arrived home. Subsequent to this we had to take him to hospital twicw because the injury was so made so much worse that it took nearly 8 weeks to heal. I have complained to the school but the principal is trying to bury the issue under the carpet. Do I have any legal recourse. Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience. I will try to help you with this. I will be travelling for much of the next hour or two so may not be able to communicate with you immediately.

LondonlawyerJ :

Can you tell me what injury did your son suffer that took 8 weeks to heal. Are you hoping to claim compensation for your son?