75100385

how many court rooms does Luton county court building have

Customer Question

how many court rooms does Luton county court building have please
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

That is not information which is easily available. Why don't you call them and ask? The number is XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there has been a slight misunderstanding it is not a question of scots law I live just happen to live in Scotland. I need the answer to the question following a cancelled court time at Luton so I can proceed with a complaint. I wish to avoid talking to the court staff myself . Would you pleas have another attempt even if it means phoning yourself. You are correct it is difficult to get but it should be available under the freedom of information act and it is a point of public record making it unavailable may be an offence

Ian XXXXXX

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

On what basis was it cancelled please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not impressed I was paying you to get the information I don't take kindly to being told phone yourself and you claim the fee. I already have the phone number thank you and I have replied as far as I am prepared to. The reason for cancellation i not your concern .There is no other buisines in this for you and I will not be giving you a positive rating

Please note that I am a different expert to the original one.

I was just hoping that it may assist in me giving you the answer.

I can confirm that there are:

4 DJ Chambers
4 Court rooms

Therefore 8 in total.