12826847

Hello, I recently met a man 15 years older than me. Everything

Customer Question

Hello, I recently met a man 15 years older than me. Everything was going well, he wined and dined me and became quite intimate. When it came down to actually having sex this man who is 58 could not maintain an erection. He has indicated that this can be a problem for him. The next time we met he asked if we could slow things right down and I agreed and have tried to be supportive but since this incident this man has pulled away from me. I have even discovered that he has been calling other women (his own age) and he has now told me that I am not really his type and that we should just be friends. I am at a complete loss as to what went wrong and how to fix it. I really like this man.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What is your question about this?