Started 6mths 1 June 2013. "Renewed" 1 month notice as per Agreement.
Any rent is due in full, £20 charge if any "unreasonable" delay as per Agreement
Yes ....unless agreed in writing by the landlord.....(which it has NOT been!)
Mould (small patch on chimney breast) will require long-term work. Plumbing work completed but T claims still not working 100%. None of which presents health issue or T stating that happy to remain in premises.
Is T entitled to part-pay rent when L not agreed (writing or otherwise)? Does the T have justifiable cause to take action against L or visa versa. Can L delay longer term repairs (particularly in current weather situation!)?
OK, as suspected. How do I convey this to T without compromising my position as L or risking aggravating the T as they may perceive it differently to my intentions?
OK. If I send a written statement outlining the issues raised and indicate T is in breach of Agreement I am covered. If worse comes to worse S21 can be issued .....
Thanks for your excellent reply - especially at this late hour! If things go pear-shape can I still get back to you? Thanks.