12826847

Morning. Im an oil and gas professional who runs my own

Customer Question

Morning.

I'm an oil and gas professional who runs my own business. My company was working for Stork Technical services from October last year on the Shetland islands. I was doing a 2// rotation on the BP intervention project. The way my rotation fell I was due back on Christmas Day which wasn't possible as BP were shutting site for the Christmas period. Stork said u would be paid for this trip I had to miss, and the manager signed my timesheets to accompany my invoices for this trip. However when I phoned up on the 20/1/14 to check flight times for my next trip after Christmas I was informed I wasn't required back and should of been notified 6 weeks earlier, in this time I could of been repositioning my company. Subsequently they also rejected my invoices for the Christmas trip. I never got issued a contract but they allowed me to carry out work on one of there clients sites BP. Also as I wasn't informed in anyway that I wasn't required back my company still has belongings in the Shetland islands in the form of a sports bag which they are not returning to me.

Any advice please

Stephen Luck
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there I will take a refund if you can't help me. Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX