75100385

I have a indian passport also a setelmen card. can i won a

I have a indian passport also a setelmen card. can i won a proparty?
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Yes. If you are in the UK then you can buy UK property. You may need to get a UK mortgage in which case a lender may need to be satisfied about your status and you could repay the loan.

But yes, you can own property in the UK.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Alex - that's good news - dare I ask if you can tell me if I can renue my India passport anywhere in UK when the time comes?

Was my £46 fee for just my enquiry and not a monthly payment? - We will have further questions along the way, but thank you again.

Tutu XXXX

You will probably need to send it to the UKBA for that.

Yes it is a one off see Tutu.

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again Alex - your response of "probably" dose'nt sound like a legal answer as it is rather open ended! - If unsure, please advise.

Again thank you Tutu xxxx

You will need to send it back to the UKBA as the passport agencies in the UK just deal with renewal of British Passports.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Alex - Do you mean UKBA in India? - I guess my question has a little undertone, like do I need to fly back to India when the time comes Frown Thank you.

No, you can do it here in the UK to renew.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex thank you for your assistance, Ido not wish to sign up for a monthly subpscrition at present. Regard T.moni

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great, all the best