Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

the name of a firm (solicitors / accountants)

Can you suggest the name of a firm (solicitors / accountants) who can organise my Indian and UK properties in trust for the benefit of my children and grand children in a tax efficient way for inheritance tax?ible I would like to know the address of such firms both Birmingham UK and Hyderabad India only if it is possible.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. I would recommend Pinsent Masons of 3 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, West Midlands B4 6BH, United Kingdom Phone:+44(NNN) NNN-NNNNas the firm you use in Birmingham. They have an experienced team of property, trust and tax lawyers who will be able to deal with both your English properties and your Indian properties. In this regard I would recommend that you use one firm for both sets of properties. If you want a group of lawyers in Hyderabad I woudl suggest you use Amarchand Mangaldas who have an office in Hyderabad. Their details are

Buachaill :

2. I hope this is of help.