75100385

Good afternoon My sister who lives and works in Greece, has

Good afternoon
My sister who lives and works in Greece, has a bank account in the UK.
When she opened the account she used my address as her UK base and deposited her part of our inheritance from our mothers estate.
Over the last few months she has become overdrawn and the bank are constantly contacting me and leaving messages for payment. She does eventually pay.
My question is, will this affect our credit rating at this address or is the rating attached to my sister only?
I look forward to hearing from you
Gill Smith.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Don't worry Gill
Alex Watts : Each persons credit file is their own,
Alex Watts : If for whatever reason it does show you can file a notice of disassociation.
Alex Watts : This severs any possible link.
Alex Watts : But your own credit file is your own.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: Thank you for your swift response, my mind has been out at rest
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/