13262538

I have filled a C1A form at court with the hearing in a couple

Customer Question

I have filled a C1A form at court with the hearing in a couple of days. I contacted SS who have spoken with the children’s father and he now see's the error of his ways and has apologized personally to both children with SS present for his anger and physical outburst in pinching my daughter (10 years) and throwing son against a parked car ( 12 years) their have been other incidents. He has been brought him to book and told that his behavior is by no means acceptable whatever his excuse for his anger. So my question is how can I cancel the hearing now that everything has been resolved. I have been separated from the father for a number of years after experiencing years of Domestic Abuse.
When is the hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The hearing is on Wednesday 5th Feb.

What were you asking for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Claire, I asked for A Prohibited order until SS had investigated which they have and they remain in touch. The children are much happier that their father has been addressed and apologized to each of them.

You have two options.
You can simply attend on Wednesday and explain to the court how the matter has been resolved and ask for the application to be withdrawn; or you can writs to the court with the explanation and say that no discourtesy is meant by your failure to attend.
If you go for the second option ensure that you fax it as soon as possible and that it has the case number and hearing date clearly marked at the top
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much. If I drop in a letter to the court tomorrow stating just that do you think that would be agreeable. Many thanks,

That will be fine - provided you are certain that your ex will not turn up
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll make sure to send a copy to his solicitor also. Thank you

Do still check that they will not be attending
Cllare