29905560

I am owed £163 in respect of a cancelled order paid for on

Customer Question

I am owed £163 in respect of a cancelled order paid for on line in advance last summer.The cancellation was accepted and my refund promised in October.Since then I have received numerous E.mails making empty promises.Can you help?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What specifically do you wish to know about this please?

JACUSTOMER-369ddeoq- :

If and when I,m ever going to be paid,and why the continued excuses and delays.

Ben Jones :

Well if and when you will be paid is a question only the other party can answer. As you will appreciate no one apart from them can tell you whether this will happen and when it may happen, also why there have been delays. So this in itself is not a legal issue. I can help you with how to pursue the money if payment is not forthcoming but I cannot tell you why it has not been made yet or when it may be made