12826847

Hi I just wrote to you about cyber bulling, I wanted to ask

Customer Question

Hi I just wrote to you about cyber bulling, I wanted to ask another question but it wouldn't let me when I clicked on the icon. Anyway the question was. How would I go about getting a civil case going. The comments that have been made about me include me being on drugs, telling everyone and anyone who would listen that I take drugs in front of my kids. I was forced in court to take a four month hair drug strand test that cost me £1500. Which of corse came bk negative. They write discussing comments about my sex life with my ex, and say they have seen discussing pictures of me sleeping around which is all false, they write threatening things like spitting in my face, lies about contact with my daughter. They get people involved and people are hating me because of all this. It's ruining my life
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

You can ask follow up questions for free on your other post.