12826847

Hi I a have had tenancy for nine years and for most of that

Customer Question

Hi I a have had tenancy for nine years and for most of that time have had "harassment" from my immediate neighbours.
I have tried different people to try to resolve the problem but it has turned out to be USELESS these include police and the landlord!

At present the neighbour is alleging to manchester police that I am a prostitute! I have NEVER done this in my life I am on the menopause and celibate.

He is a sexual pervert on police bail for sexual perversion and is trying to dump the problem - HIM - into my lap. He is also breaching my human rights to privacy and attacking my sexlife.

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. What is your specific question please?