75100385

Got stopped driving with no insurance, which I did not know

Customer Question

Got stopped driving with no insurance, which I did not know that it had stopped. And since had not recieved where to send my documents and fine, have now been told that I will be summons to court, what is the likely out come when I go to court?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you have any other driving offences please?
Alex Watts : I assume you paid by monthly payment?
Customer :

Hi yes paid by direct debit and no other. Offenses

Alex Watts : You will get 6 points, £85 costs, a fine and a victim surcharge. The fine will be relative to what you earn.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please a.
Customer :

So I won't lose my licence as i need it for my job and my daughter is a competitive County gymnast and if I did I would not be able to get her to her training sessions

Alex Watts : No you won't lose it, but it will be 6 points.
Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/