12826847

I made up a pretend name on facebook and added my boyfriends

I made up a pretend name on facebook and added my boyfriends ex partner ,I had thought about telling her that he had been seeing me. The reason I did this was he had been messing me about a lot and I believe still seeing her. I sent her a friends request with a made up name and no picture so she didn't know who I was because shes quite an aggressive woman. She did add me as afriend but I never wrote any thing bad or about us in the end all I wrote was" hello, do u want to know a secret" she never replied to it and that was that ive now de activated the account. If anyone told the police this could I be in trouble serious or otherwise and the whats the worse thing could happen. Im really worried because im a quite woman really who did it after a couple of drinks and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Thankyou for your help

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I wouldn't waste your time worrying about this. There is no offence that covers this. Its not even a malicious communication.

In any event, its not right to say that the police would not act upon something so minor because people report trivia all the time and they have to act upon it, but even they have better things to do than this.

Nothing will ever happen over this if the facts are as you say.

Try not to get involved with people who think conduct on facebook is a proper subject for a police investigation. Find yourself some grown up friends with better things to do.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/