29905560

THe providers of a home sitters service are ignoring my request

Customer Question

THe providers of a home sitters service are ignoring my request for a refund of the booking fees paid.

This started a month ago and the early reply was that this had never happened before, but it would be discussed with the husband - and their insurance advisors.

The amount is£750.00 and, regardless of their "T's C's", it seems morally wrong that our fees have been lost through no fault of our own.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query in relation to this situation?

JACUSTOMER-tixsquwi- :

Ben,

Ben Jones :

Hi, this appears to be a duplicate thread, could you please respond to the other thread:

http://www.justanswer.com/law/89g9l-when-terms-conditions-provider-state-booking.html?src=pql&sso=1