Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

Can I take a Spanish company to a small claims court in the

Can I take a Spanish company to a small claims court in the UK
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you.

You can take a Spanish company to the small claims court, but if the company has not given you an English service address you will need special permission of the court to serve the company in Spain.

Can you tell me anything about what the debt relates to?

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think it's a good answer and I'm happy to pay for it but I feel I've been hi- jacked into paying a monthly fee for something I might never use again.

Are you going to answer my concern?

Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid I do not have any access or dealings with any account administration.

What I can do is refer this to customer service and they can address your concern if you feel the service is not suitable?

In the mean time I am happy to answer any further question you have regarding county court action.

AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You answered my question I thanked you and rated you and I do not have any further questions> Thank you again D G Todd