29905560

my wife was dismissed from work for gross misconduct she

Customer Question

my wife was dismissed from work for gross misconduct she has been at the company for 22 years what she done was wrong but I believe that she was under stress and was not quite thinking right at the time as I was going into hospital for a major operation and my sister who my wife was very close to is hospital dying would she have any grounds regarding this matter

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What do you hope to achieve please?

JACUSTOMER-be17kg2x- :

I may appeal against the dismissal

Ben Jones :

What did she actually do?

Ben Jones :

OK, thank you, please leave this with me - I will look into this for you, get my response ready and get back to you on here. No need to wait around and you will get an email when I have responded, thank you

Ben Jones :

Why was she dismissed, what did she actually do?