12826847

Can you remove a trustee from a bond taken out by my mother

Customer Question

Can you remove a trustee from a bond taken out by my mother and father. The bond from the company has now written to me saying in the event of the second death (My Mother) this bond belongs to my sister and there is nothing I can do to alter this, please is this correct as my mother wishes for this bond to be paid equally between her children? I would like to point out my mother cannot read or write English and she was not aware she was doing. My father has since died and I do not wish to cause my mother anymore stress if we cannot change the trustee of the bond where my sister has said the bond only belongs to her and Norwich union are not being very helpful. My sister has the original document and will not return it.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not mind waiting for a reply, as I need to know if it would be worth while pursuing this issue.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola

Have you had any luck with finding an expert on my question?

I'm afraid I must apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Please could you refund my deposit please.

Keith