12826847

My niece who was just nearly four at the time accused her dad

Customer Question

My niece who was just nearly four at the time accused her dad of touching her down below. My sister stopped all contact straight away and took her to the doctors.social workers and police interviewed her and believed her. She had examinations at hospital but no physical evidence. 18 mnths later after countless court appearances and now a judge as ruled that her dad hasnt done it and blaming my sister basically saying she has told marnie to say it basically. He has granted access and back on 25 feb to discuss it. But little one does not want to see him. Where do we stand as i dont understand how he cud dismiss a social workers report which states she believes that this has happened
I assume that a "Finding of Fact" hearing has taken place?
Who gave evidence?