29905560

I just received an mechanics invoice for a minor bump which

Customer Question

I just received an mechanics invoice for a minor bump which happened in beginning dec. The driver said no problem. But just received invoice for a repair carried out in January. Am I still liable?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Does the repair reflect the damage that was done?

JACUSTOMER-ns09hsc8- :

I have no idea, I was told I would be contacted within 1 week if anything needed doing this is the first contact I've since then

JACUSTOMER-ns09hsc8- :

Hello. I'm waiting for an answer to my £40.00 question, if not please refund my monies

Ben Jones :

I am still here, it has been less than 2 mins since you replied though and I don't type that fast

Ben Jones :

How much are they claiming?