12826847

Hi, I wanted to ask another question. I need to file a case/

Customer Question

Hi, I wanted to ask another question. I need to file a case/ report under family law. Which my barrister said its going to cost me £1,000 or £15,00. It's to do with my daughter. She's 2 years old. She was 2 weeks old when I saw her last. The case is in court. But my mrs keep on accusing me and putting more allegations on me. Can I go for legal aid and under what circumstances I can file that case file. N they said they might put injunction on me so I won't run away anywhere.
What case is actually in court and when is the next hearing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Next hearing is tomorrow. Since I broke up with my ex girlfriend she never let me meet my daughter who is 2 years old. She's accusing me and naming me as a bugger drug dealer and says I used to supply guns and that which is not right. But somewhere I feel law is in her side and believing whatever she's saying. I've been eagerly waiting for 2 years to see my daughter. I work as an account as a manager and earn good money. Shes trying to get me arrested. Yesterday's hearing they said I'm gonna have to file my case report or bail and have to pay £1000 to get my bail done.
I am sorry - what court is that in?
What has the bail to do with the Contact application?