75100385

Im bringing a claim at County Court for Failure to make reasonab

I'm bringing a claim at County Court for Failure to make reasonable adjustments provision of goods and services.

I need to found any case law related to this area so that I might find a Solicitor who could deal with such a claim?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue. Thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue :)

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Sadly I can not research case law for you but can provide free legal online search websites.

Is that ok?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thats a start :)

Could you also tell me the best way to search for relevant case law?

This one is one lawyers use:

http://www.bailii.org/

Does that help?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there a best way to search it for the criteria I need?

Its trial and error. It will all be about the keywords you use.

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/