12826847

I have recently received a final demand from a debt enforcement

Customer Question

I have recently received a final demand from a debt enforcement agency over an amount of money £1200 that l am contesting. I have several discrepancies in the contract according to laws passed March 13.2011 I have tried to contact the firm Travel Pass they have just told the debt co to accept all correspondence. I feel they are not taking me seriously. I am prepared to conduct my own defence in court. My question can l ask a solicitor to advise me on procedure i.e. court etc.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What type of debt is this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

from Daniels XXX claiming outstanding balance don't know what type of debt I have paid £50 that it seems l shouldn't have done as they did not tell us of our 14 day to change mind and it was taken as deposit on site in 2012.

What type of contract was it?

I am just about to travel home so don't panic if I don't respond immediately. I will come back this evening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The contract is bog standard things missing in my opinion that should be there. They for instance should have told me of the 14 day cooling of period that they could not collect money during but did. This seems a paramount oversight amongst many others

I really need to know what the contract is for please?