Vincent2013
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
74366787

How do I get an exclusive license agreement read through to

How do I get an exclusive license agreement read through to make sure its fair, I need it done by Friday and I don't know who to approach!
Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.

If you need this reviewed from a legal perspective, you will need a make an appointment ASAP with a solicitor that specialises in commercial and/or intellectual property law so that he can review the document.

We can't make referrals but please find below a link to the find a solicitor tool on the Law Society website. You can use it to search for a local solicitor who specialises in the relevant area. If this is an exclusive licence agreement then business affairs or intellectual property law are likely to be the relevant areas but please take a moment to review the drop down menu to see what's most appropriate.

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/

I hope that's helpful and all the best.