75100385

Hi there, I am due to attend court appealing a CCJ next week, the

Customer Question

Hi there,
I am due to attend court appealing a CCJ next week,
the claimants solicitor has sent me evidence document...

I have document that i need to use to defend the points raised - do I have to enter these as exhibits and do i need to sent them a copy prior to court?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You need to provide a statement, exhibit the documents and send a copy to the Court and the other side.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please a.
JACUSTOMER-wgu73wth- :

hi again.... is there a deadlinew to send thie info? i am still waiting for emails from RBS finance who are refusing to give me records of phone call notes and from suppliers

JACUSTOMER-wgu73wth- :

the solicitor is aslso making reference to the mitchell..v news group case - as far as i can see this is all about claiming of fees and has nothing to do with my case

Alex Watts : You need to comply with court directions. If it says you need to file the bundle by x date then you need do that.
Alex Watts : You can't be late otherwise you have to apply for relief.
Alex Watts : Mitchell is about complying with court directions in that you have to
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/