12826847

Good morning, I need advice and to know what my rights are

Customer Question

Good morning, I need advice and to know what my rights are as my husband of 15.5 years has walked out on me and our children. The house is in his name. He has turned to alcohol & drugs & has been staying in a hotel paying £70 a night since 5 January. I have tries talking to him to try and solve this & for him to come back but he keeps on saying he doesn't know what he wants & that he might be looking for a flat but does not want a divorce. I really want to try and dirt things out before a divorce but I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do.

Soraya
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
How old are the children?
What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?