12826847

Ive been with Direct Line Car insurance for years

Customer Question

I've been with Direct Line Car insurance for years and when I phoned up about cancelling my insurance I was told that I'd been insured for only 4. Yrs which is not right. I was also told that a car that was owned by me was in my husbands name which also is not right. I actually think for whatever reason they have me and my husband mixed up as I was insured with them for many years before my husband joined Direct Line. He was on my policy as a named driver before he came to D.L which they told me I was on his policy as a named driver. Is there anything I can do pls. 1 very angry soon to be ex customer 

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What do you want to achieve please?